WHY CHOOSE US?
- Best Experience and knowledge in Agriculture.
- Dedicated Staff and expert Agronomist.
- Poly / Net House, Cold Storage / CA Cold Storage.
- Our Commitment to Responsible.
- Green House Project Financing.
- Customer Satisfaction.
My job responsibilities are as under–
- Coordinated activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluated and verified employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Issued farm implements and machinery, ladders, or containers to workers and collected them at end of workday.
- Ordered the maintenance and repair of farm equipment and buildings.
- Ensured proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Trained workers in methods of field work and safety regulations, and briefs them on identifying characteristic of insects and diseases.
- Ordered supplies, tools, and equipment necessary to the work.
- Opened gate to permit entry of water into ditches or pipes, and signaled worker to start flow of water to irrigate fields.
- Maintained records, prepared reports, and composed correspondence relative to the work.
- Investigated grievances and settled disputes to maintain harmony among workers.
- Recruited, hired, and discharged workers.
- Drove and operated farm machinery, such as trucks, tractors, or self-propelled harvesters, to transport workers or cultivate and harvest fields.
- Conferred with manager to evaluate weather and soil conditions and to develop and revise plans and procedures.
- Directed or assisted in adjustment, repair, and maintenance of farm machinery and equipment.
- Inspected crops and fields to determine maturity, yield, infestation, or work requirements, such as cultivating, spraying, weeding, or harvesting.