KS FARMING was incepted to serve the customers’ demands and requirements efficiently. Established as sole importer and distributor, we are offering the enormously best range of agricultural products. Geo synthesis, vegetable packaging and, Agro sheets and nets are efficiently manufactured by us. The whole range offered by us are preferred due to their unique features and functions, like they are tear resistant, light in weight, UV stabilized, highly durable and non-toxic.
It is our family business and we are doing it from many Generations in Amritsar . Punjab, the Food Basket of India, is an agrarian state. Agriculture has an important role in the culture and economy of Punjab.
In Punjab, mainly the two cereal crops, wheat and rice, are grown in rotation during an year. Rice is the principal crop of Kharif season and wheat is the principal crop of Rabi season. Other than wheat and rice, some quantitiy of maize and barley is also grown. Other cereal crops like jowar, bajra etc. are either not sown or are produced in very small quantity.
Punjab, having only 1.54% area of India, is the largest contributor of wheat and rice in the central pool. During 1980-81, the state’s share in the central pool was – rice 45% and wheat 73%. These figures for the year 2014-15 are Rice 24.2% and Wheat 41.5%. Being the largest contributor of main cereals to the central pool, Punjab has earned the title of Granary of India or Food Basket of India. Note that these figures are contribution to the central pool, not the percentage of total cereals produced in India. If we consider the data of last few years, Punjab produces roughly 12% of the total cereals produced in India.
Meet the Team
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Best Experience and knowledge in Agriculture.
- Dedicated Staff and expert Agronomist.
- Poly / Net House, Cold Storage / CA Cold Storage.
- Our Commitment to Responsible.
- Green House Project Financing.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Founder & CEO
I am doing this business for more then 50 years
I feel luck and proud to continue my family business .
My job responsibilities are as under–
- To manage overall operation of Farm located in Kaler Manget, Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- To determine amount and kinds of crops and vegetables to grown during the season.
- To plan to cultivate and harvest crops and vegetables in agriculture land.
- Hire and supervise FARM workers as per every season requirements.
- Entire responsible for marketing of all agriculture products.
- To purchase farm machinery, seeds, other supplies and maintain to them properly at all the time.
- Keep all FARM records properly including financial and any others related to agriculture land.
- Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Make sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets.
- Always ensure proper safety of all workers.
- Responsible for train the new hired workers accordingly.
- To arrange laboratory testing of farm soil, for good production.
- Maintaining knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans.
- Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops and vegetables.
- Negotiates with bank officials to obtain credit from bank
- Actively participate in farm organization fairs in the local market.
- Ensures that farm activities comply with government regulations.