A wide variety of wheat is grown in our farm. However, the three principal types of wheat that are produced comprise of:
- Hard Red Winter Wheat: It produces good quality flour used primarily in making bread, burgers, biscuits, etc. It has a high protein content of 10-14%, because of which it has a high amount of gluten in it
- Soft Wheat: Products like cakes, doughnuts, cookies, pastries, etc. are best made with soft wheat as it does not require the same amount of leavening as yeast bread. It contains about 6-10% protein in it
- Durum: Durum has a very hard texture and has a high protein and gluten content in it. It contains semolina, a course, golden amber product, which, when mixed with water, forms a dough. It’s this dough that is largely used in making pasta products like noodles, spaghetti, etc.
Process of Wheat Milling
Wheat should be processed before it can be consumed in the form of a food product, since the insects and germs present it can cause serious health repercussions. Following is a detailed description of how the wheat is processed in a flour mill:
- The first step in this process is the cleaning of wheat which is done using specially designed machines in which the impurities like straws, weeds, etc. are removed
- The kernel of the wheat grain is moisturized in a process known as tempering which makes the bran coat tough, thereby enabling it to separate from the endosperm in a complete manner
- The wheat that has been tempered is then sent for grinding, where the kernel is passed through a series of rollers to help it crack and ground. After is has passed through each set of rollers, the wheat is sifted to separate the fine flour particle from the endosperm particles and bran
- The wheat flour is bleached and the Vitamin B elements like thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, etc. as well as iron, are added to it before it is packed to be sold to the consumers.
We deals in all kind of paddy on commission and trading basis.Now the time season started if you have any kind of purchasing enquiry you are free to call. We produce it ones or twice a year for more information contact us.
We grow large variety of vegetables both organic and inorganic according to sessions and order for more information contact us.
Your health our priority
We are capable of growing both organic and inorganic agriculture products contact us to place your order delivery time varies from session to session.